Mobile Office Desks | Car Laptop Mount | LCD Monitor Mounts
TO RETURN A PRODUCT WITH A WORKMANSHIP PROBLEM:
- You must advise us by e-mail, within 30 days of the date that you received your order, that you are not satisfied with your order and provide specifics regarding your complaint.
- You must obtain approval from us, and a “Return Authorization” (RA) number, prior to returning the merchandise.
- The product must be returned within 10 days of the date that you received your RA#.
- When returning an item, you must enclose the original invoice or a copy of it in the shipment. Your RA# must be indicated on the outside of the shipping package.
- The merchandise must be unused.
- When you are provided with the RA number, you will be advised where to ship the merchandise.
- When we receive your return, we will evaluate the problem(s) and either fix them or make a replacement and return the product to you.
- You are responsible to pay for the return freight charges back to us. In turn, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR FREIGHT, when the repaired or replacement merchandise is shipped back to you and your “return freight charges” will be reimbursed to you at standard ground UPS rates for your location.
- If we can not correct the workmanship and/or problem to your satisfaction, we will refund your full purchase price and freight charges.
FOR OTHER RETURNS:
You must advise us by e-mail, within 30 days of the date that you received your order, that you want to return the product you ordered, and provide the specifics of why you want to return your order.
- If we agree to take your product back, you will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee (20% of the price of the product(s) you ordered). Our original freight charges will not be refunded. In other words, your refund will be 80% of the original purchase price, not including freight, and you must pay the return freight costs.